Thursday 19 March 2015

In Line: Chapters

-But I really liked it there. It wasn't bad. The only thing I didn't like was how they locked you in your room for an hour. Or maybe three hours a day.
-Every day?
-Yep.
-How long did you say?
-Just an hour. Or three hours. They wanted routine. They really wanted us to be in a routine. So we knew what the hell we were doing. But the guys I met there were awesome. I mean totally buggered up, but there was one guy. I don't know why he was there. Wasn't Irish. His daddy must've been in Ireland for whatever reason, but he was just one bad-assed mother fucker, tattoos on his face and his whole body. But he really liked me for some reason. And he was all, before he left he was all, Chet. You're my blood brother. Anyone ever mess with you after you leave, you call me up. And I'll kill them. I'll feckin kill them. Hahaha. But he was on methadone as often as he could be.
-Is that right? 

No comments:

Post a Comment