Monday 2 June 2014

At the Kiosk: Chapters

-Can I help you find anything in particular?
-Yeah, I'm looking for a book called 'The Spiritual Handbook.' I forget the author.
-Ok. Sure, let's look it up. Is it kind of like a little devotional book?
-Devotional?
-Just like your daily devotions type thing.
-Oh no. Not at all. It's like a sorcerer's guide to spells and potions, specifically for protection against evil.
-Ah. I see. Ok. Well let's look.
...
-Doesn't look like it's coming up on our system.
-Nah. I knew it wouldn't. Nobody sells it, but I really need it. Man if you seen the shit I seen, you'd want it to. I mean you are one lucky son of a bitch. You all are. Everyone is so lucky they never seen the evil shit I seen. I mean it's real shit and it's real scary. I'm not even gonna tell you cause it would ruin your life and you'd be so scared. You don't even wanna know.

No comments:

Post a Comment