Friday 30 May 2014

Waiting for the Kids: The School Bus Stop

-Well Tom's gonna be feeling it tonight.
-What's going on with Tom?
-He's gettin' snipped.
-Snipped? At his age?
-Had some kinda growth. Hahaha.
-Oh boy. He'll probably need that catheter too.
-Oh ya. He'll need it, but those aren't so bad anymore though.
-Depends who's doin' it. My last guy did it, I didn't even know he stuck it in already.
-Ah Geeze. That's nice. Hahaha. See, this is what you young guys have to look forward to.
-Wait til you gotta get your prostate checked.
-Hahahaha. That's no fun.
-And you get some doctor who's spending all kinds of time playing around up there.
-Hahahahaha.
-Heh heh.
-My last doctor, I just about asked him if he was planning on sticking something else up there.
-Hahaha. That's nothing. When I lived in Swift Current, I had this woman doctor do it. Real good looking too. And she said to me, she said I hope this doesn't hurt too much.
-Hahaha
-And I told her, I says, Oh I know you grease those fingers up good.
-Hahaha.
-Hahaha.
-Haha.
-And when she finished I asked her does she do that to her husband too.  Ah hahaha.
-Hahaha.
-She says, Oh no, my husband isn't in to that sort of thing.
-Haha.
-Haha.
-Haha.
-You're allowed to say stupid things when you're old, see.

No comments:

Post a Comment