Wednesday 16 January 2013

In Line: World of Trout

-Man I love this song. I wish someone told me about Amy Winehouse a long time ago.
-You never heard of Amy Winehouse?
-OK. I wish someone convinced me of her brilliance a long time ago. I literally can't stop listening to her.
-She's that good?
-She's so good. I feel sad every time I listen to her. I wish I listened before she died.
-Yeah?
-I feel like I missed out on the mourning period. Or something. Like I coulda grieved along with the world.
-Umm... Haha.
-Haha. But serious. I feel sad I didn't know her. Every time I listen to her.
-No body knew her.
-Hahaha. You know what I mean. I totally wish I coulda been friends with Amy Winehouse. I bet I coulda convinced her out of it.
-Killing herself?
-Yeah overdosing. Or whatever. I coulda shown her the way. Haha.
-Hahaha. I bet you could have.
-We shoulda been BFFs.
-Hahaha. You're so weird.
-But seriously you should listen to her.

No comments:

Post a Comment