Tuesday 22 January 2013

In the Foyer: Central Library

-So... You been watching the hockey?
-Oh ya. Oh ya. I was gonna try not to, but there it is all the time on the TV now, so...
-Ah, I don't watch that garbage. I quit watching the year those Edmonton Oilers joined the league, and whoever else did that year.
-Way back then, eh?
-Ah. Too many teams. How can you keep track. There's even more now I guess, eh?
-Oh ya. Sure there is. There's somethin' like thirty some teams now.
-Too many. What's the point?
-I still like to watch it. Ya know it used to piss me off how those boys at work would go on and on about it. Wasting all their money on them bets or whatever they're up to, eh? But now you flip through the TV these days, the sports they're probably the least offensive thing showing these days.
-Ya. Haha. Ya. Sure thing.
-I don't even watch the TV anymore. It's like they're certain we're all stupid. Don't make a thing worth watching.
-No kidding. Ya that's for sure. Even the news is garbage.
-I still like a good game though. I do like the hockey.

No comments:

Post a Comment