Thursday 17 January 2013

In Line: Starbucks

-Wait. Are you seriously trying to break up with me in line at Starbucks.
-Will you take it easy? Geeze.
-Take it easy? You're the one breaking up with me.
-I am not.
-Well what are you doing?
-I don't know. I wasn't gonna call it that.
-Well what are you gonna call it, dip-shit?
-Oh my God, would you shut up?
-What, you're afraid someone's gonna hear you breaking my heart.
-Oh my God.
-Well what the hell, Derrick? You ask me for coffee, and then break up with me before we even order? Am I supposed to sit down and whisper about all the friggen details?
-We don't have to get coffee.
-Screw you, I'm getting a goddamn coffee.
-Well I'm gonna go. Text me when you actually wanna talk about shit.
-Oh yeah. I'll text. Sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment