Monday 2 December 2013

In the Hall: Language Institute

-Hey, how are you? Glad you're back.
-Oh thanks, Professor __, how are you?
-You've even got a Big Gulp. You can be like those kids on Glee.
-I've never actually seen Glee. 
-No?
-Well. I've seen a couple episodes.
-Oh, it's hilarious. The cool kids, like the big popular kids walk around with those Big Gulps and they throw it in the loser kids' faces.
-Oh my goodness.
-Oh it's very funny. You should try it down the halls sometime.
-Haha. I don't know if I could do that.
-Just pretend you're slipping or something and throw it in their face. Hahaha. It would be so funny. Hahaha.
-Haha.
-Anyway, merry Christmas. Good luck with your finals.
-Thanks. 
-And don't throw it on me if you don't like your mark. Haha. Maybe I shouldn't have given you the idea.

No comments:

Post a Comment